- This event has passed.
Cardano ABCs for newcomers
March 25, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm UTC-6
This Cardano South Florida Zoom event will present and discuss some of Cardano’s blockchain basic tenants and ecosystem components. This event will introduce Cardano in a simplistic view for newcomers. During this event, we will discuss the following:
- A brief history of blockchain concepts
- Some fundamental tenants of the most successful blockchain
- How does Cardano implement and improve these tenants?
- A brief history of the Cardano blockchain
- The major public-facing organizations contributing to Cardano
- What are Cardano’s competitive advantages?
- What are the major components of the Cardano ecosystem?
- How can you participate?
- What are the official Cardano communities?
- Where to find help