- This event has passed.
K= 500. Why you should care and what you should know?
November 24, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm UTC-6
This event will provide you with an extensive and simplistic information about the K perimeter and how it affects your staking dividend yield. We will simplify the following relevant content:
- What is the K Parameter and what is it use for
- Why is the K Parameter going from 150 to 500
- How does K = 500 affect your stake pool and dividend yield (reward)
- How to avoid shrinking dividend yield from when K = 500
- How to determine if K = 500 will negatively affect you
- When and how should you re-delegate before K increases to 500
- Q & A – AMA